Jain Tikki ( Without POTATO )
- Raw Bananas
- Corn Flour
- Peas ( Boiled)
- Chana Dal (Boiled)
- Cashew Nuts (chopped)
- Salt (As per taste)
- Dried coriander (chopped)
- Green Chilly ( chopped)
- Mustard Oil
- Take 4 raw bananas, boil them and then peal it off. After pealing it, mash them properly.If the material gets thin, add corn flour to make it thick or tight. Add salt to the batten and mix it properly.
- Filling Recipe- Heat some oil and then add asafoetida in it and after this mix the ingredients listed from 3 to 9.
- From the Dough make small balls(oil should be applied on hands before making small balls).
- Add the filling in the small balls and then deep fry the balls.
Your Tikki Is ready without potato......