Lemon Tea ( With and without Sugar )
- Lemon- Half per cup
- Ginger- Grated( Small Piece )
- Dry Tea Leaves
- Indian black Salt
- Dry Mint Leaves
- Add half Lemon in the cup and black salt (1/10 Teaspoon to 2/10 teaspoon).
- Heat some water in the pan, add grated ginger and dry mint leaves at the time when it seems that water is going to boil soon.( Add Sugar 1 and 1/2 teaspoon at the time of boiling water per glass and boil it until all sugar gets mixed with water- incase with sugar)
- Add tea leaves when the water gets boiled and immediately switch off the burner, so that the color doesn't get dark.
- Immediately pour the tea in the glass with the help of sieve to avoid mixture of residuals with the tea.