- Basmati Rice- 250 gm
- Potatoes- 2 pcs fried
- Peas- 75 gm boiled
- cauliflower- 150 gm fried
- capsicum - 2 pcs
- Tomato- chopped
- Cashew nuts and Raisins
- Saffron- 1/4 tsp.(Half teaspoon hot water)
- Ghee- 6 tbsp
- Green coriander
Ginger, black cardamom, green chilly, cloves, cinemom, Mint leaves, couscous, red chilly( Beat them properly)
- Boil rice in a big vessel
- mix rice salt and saffron and keep aside
- Take ghee, pudina in a pan
- fry cashew nut in pan
- Now mix all spices and mix all vegetables.
- cook for some timeMix coriander leaves
- take a baking dish and grease it with ghee.
- spread vegetable layer,then rice and grate chese, again spread vegetable layer and rice and cheese.
- bake it for 20 - 25 min.
Garnish with cashew nuts and raisins